Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Close your eyes and open your mind..

Went down to Hoyts to watch Bridge to Terrabitha this afternooon with Kai, Kevin and Eric. Rahul shouldn't have missed out on this nice show.

This show was really interesting, though the starting parts were damn boring.

As the show was playing, it asked me. What is real? Can fantasy be made-believe or part of our lives...? It makes me wonder which part of my life is reality, which part of it is what I wished it would be.

Lets' say in the context of an imaginary friend. I feel lonely in life. No one to love me, pamper me at all. What do I do? I create an imaginary friend whom I know will give me all that I want without any conditions. Friends nowadays, they wanna know you for various reasons other than friendship. The true meaning of friendship is long forgotten.

Imagination is the key. Life doesn't have to be boring, and waiting for others to move. Move on your own and others will follow. Never wish for a miracle, it will never happen. Work towards the miracle, make it happen.. Life doesn't have to be dull. If you are dull, your life will be colorless. If you are all-jumpy, well, we see some colors, don't we?

No comments: