Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Some people never learnt.

This post is dedicated to the one who posted the funny message to me.

For once, comment if you like, but do not comment on my choice of content for my blog. Post on your own if you like, but please kindly leave your childish personality on your own blog.

I'm not here to entertain you, neither to rebuke you on your childishness. I just wanted you to know that there are invisible eyes out there on the Internet that can observe what you do, write, etc and record it down.

I don't really care who are you. But if you are who I think you are, think about it. FRIEND.


Someone is watching...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an interesting way to scare people away.

Here are some interesting questions.

So how to you resolve the IP behind a router with multiple user?

Is there anyway to stop the visitor from coming back by getting the IP?

Is there ways to block unintended visitors?

Mirrored-Divide said...

Wonder if its abit late...

1.I can...if I have a router though..

2.Can ar. If he using static IP lor.

3. Also, can...don't use blogspot? change blog...donate $ to me... :0