Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Welcome to the zoo..zoo.zoo... + Autobots Roll out!!!

Juz came back from watching the Transformer movie. Remembered it was so popular back then..really missed those times.

I loved the part where the female lead mentioned that the car was crap, and Bumblebee morphed to a newer version of the car.

Wonder whether is there going to be a sequel? Starscream is still around there somewhere...the scorpion-like robot is still somewhere in the desert...

Went down to the Melbourne Zoo with Kevin and Muey Lip and Lee Ting. Relived times where I got to the zoo in Singapore to take pictures, with my dad always nagging me to remember to include myself in the picture. Just to note, I myself am not camera-shy, but I would rather take pictures of the scenery or animals rather than myself. I would prefer to take pictures with good friend or someone that I liked, thats all. Really enjoyed myself seeing the animals living so carefree. But true, they gain security and lose freedom. Is that a good sacrifice?

This point was also highlighted in the Transformer movie too. Are we living in a free country? Where we can speak our minds? Most of the time, others care not on what we say, but more to what they can gain from what we say. Someone has to stand up for others to take part.

The pictures taken today will be up soon.

Pictures Due:
1. Aikido Demos.
2. Clubbing @ Velour.
3. Visit to the Melbourne Zoo.
4. SSA Sponsorship Pictures.

Work Due:
5. Studying for my sub paper.
6. Re-doing my resume.
7. Back to job search in Singapore?

1 word. Ahhhhh!

No comments: