Friday, September 28, 2007

Crap. There's a glitch in my life.

Glitches. A major issue in life. Everyone just isn't satisfied. Get a soulmate, must have standard criteria. The package that comes with it must be well-endowed, whether physically or financially. Since when have feelings evolved to come with a price?

Are we suppose to love someone more because he/she is rich or owns something we can only dream of having? So what's my worth?

I don't have the 5Cs.
I can't guarantee that you will live life comfortably with me.
I can't ensure that you will be happy with me.

But the warranty that comes with my package:
The condition to love unconditionally and wholeheartedly.

But well, what good does this package do? No material needs and wants fulfilled. No personal gains. It's just a feeling. Nothing special.

My friends used to discuss about getting a rich gf, then there would be no need for work. Bull man, life doesn't work this way, unless in any sense, you are a wuss and prefer not to have any control of your life. Who doesn't want to see your other half happy? But you can't always hold on tightly to the rope and wish that it won't break. Give us some freedom. True, there are those who stray, but not everyone walks the same path, you can't just judge from a past experience.

If that is so, shouldn't I be really disappointed in women? In my path, all I have seen are the ones that will cast you aside when someone attractive comes in their midst, and when their heart has been broken, they come back to you, expecting something, or those that listen to every whim of their friends, and put their boyfriends to all kinds of funny tests. I understand that if I passed the test of yours, you will feel happy and smile, telling your friends that they were wrong, but have you ever thought of my feelings. I guess not. Sometimes they do have the cheek to ask you whether did you 'conduct' any test on them, but well..you know how much I loved you, thats why I can't bear to tell you that you failed every single one of them. Thats my promise.

You can hear it when others break your heart, but can you hear the silent cracking in my broken heart. I guess not. Since we are assumed to be great players, naturally you would think that it was just sound effects, not real one.

I thought that after the last one, I would just step out of the box, and help out here and there, be the angel that consoles you when u r down, but be gone when you look that kind of...

No comments: