Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Splat...Ba..dum...Cool..Urgh.

Paintball

Went for a game of paintball with around 23 other RMIT SSA members, all the way to NSW. I really enjoyed my first time of this game, but due to the lenses and my own glasses, couldn't really see properly during the game, ended up being the casualty of the day, with the most number of shots on me.

I did meet someone really nice on the trip..she seemed shy at first, I thought she would be a bit lian in the first place, since she was a friend of Wilson, but well things aren't what they seemed. She's a really nice girl...she even gave ammo to the opposition. Haha...

I hope I can get the rest of the pics from Desmond as well..since his cam has the ones that we were posing with the masks and the paintgun. Got to know the girl better after the paintball session, went for dinner with the group,

I realized this is the 3rd time I found someone I can really click well with so far..haven't found any negative points of her yet...heh, except she cannot tahan tickles...Hahaha..a lot in common. Rare. She likes mushrooms too, does that mean I now have a mushroom contender?

Really disliked the pics santoso took. Not nice one.

Operation Sebastian @ DFO

Went down to DFO Spencer Street with Sebastian. I only got a belt for myself, while he went on a semi shopping spree. He really got lotsa new clothes...haha, posting it up here.


The Before Pic


The After Pic


I really love this sundown.

Finally, I've gotten some pictures of the people I train in Aikido with in Melbourne.


Martin and Me


Yle (Cute ar. . .)

I'm feeling abit tired and demoralized now. Can I pass my degree successfully and get on with life? I feel so unstable now. I thank Kevin for helping me with my work, but yet I feel so uneasy about it. I wanna do something myself, but I'm afraid to take the next step, whether is it in relationships or studies.

I think...are some people really there for me? Kevin states that no one needs people to be there for them, just believe in themselves can already. I beg to differ. I really find that I need some support right now, but when I look around, everyone just seems so transparent. Could I make it in time for the graduation?

No one will be there at my graduation. Help guys......


No comments: