Wednesday, September 19, 2007

New T-shirts!!!

So happy!!! I just exchanged 3 new T-shirts for 3 old T-shirts that I couldn't wear anymore!! =P

I'm going to take a few pictures of it and put them on the blog. Heh..



Back View of AFC



Front View of AFC



The BIG ISSUE



RED CROSS(back)



RED CROSS(front)

By the way, Cindy....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I realized I haven't been blogging much, but I'm just so tired...

Today, I got to know this aussie dude, and wow, he isn't as stuck up as most of the blokes I have met so far...should start posting up more pics..

I read up some books during the long absence:

So here, I've this books to recommend.
1. Sun Tzu Art of War
The book is really interesting, especially for people have a lot of interest in philosophy. Whats more, the book is design in a way that looks like a cross between a modern day book and a old Chinese manuscript format.

2. Making Friends by Andrew Matthews
Really easy to read, will recommend it for blokes who are having problems mixing around the common bunch, whats more, even if you aren't a reader, you will still look at this book, since most of the meanings are drawn out in the form of cartoons!!

Just some links worth checking out:
www.afconline.org.au
www.redcross.org.au

No comments: