Thursday, September 06, 2007

Excerpts from the week!

Now what has passed in this week:

The Story of a Banana in my House.
Went for the Aikido weapon class on Wednesday. I don't really remember doing the techniques anymore, feel so tired, yet I really wanna go for lessons training. I can't hear what Anthony is saying, as always. Think Irene quit because of this. I miss Bernie's class in kembagan. I finished the class, and was heading back home. Met these two old folks who were looking for 'Melba Hall', and they were in a hurry to reach there. Helped them to find the place as they didn't really knew how to speak much English. They gave me a banana in return for the trouble and that's the reason why there is a banana in my house.

The Bag of Unsold Garage Sale Stuff
Simple. I was supposed to sell them at the World Week yesterday, but it turned out to be a planning disaster. No stores were there, just a few people, quiet environment. Looks more like a walk down Bowen St on an ordinary day.

No comments: