Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Life changes.

Taking a new step forward.

Humans once affected by something disastrously similar to what happened in the past are prone to rejecting it if it happens again.

In studies:
I sucked in Programming in my polytechnic, I just couldn't get the logic. Though I might know and understand the uses for each different coding, I can't manage to write it out. Now I got the same programming issues, and I'm starting to feel caged to the past. I'm really afraid to take the step out, I tried last time and got backstabbed by a Scorpio guy. Now my really great friend is helping me out alot, but yet I can't understand why can people be so helpful? Even my parents would drop me in the pool to paddle on my own.

In relationships
My last 2 relationships had it ups and down, treasured some memories, tore some to shreds. But what was the conclusion. I often hear girls complain about unfaithful or untrustworthy guys, but I do have my side of the story. Some girls are like that too. I can't drop how I felt, neither can I deny how I feel. Good guys don't get to meet good girls, and vice-versa. There's always a glitch up there somewhere.

No comments: