Thursday, October 25, 2007

Exam is just round the corner...

Time passes by fast when you dun expect it.

at 5pm tomorrow, I'm taking my programming 3 (Client and Server Architecture) paper...

....around 17 hours more to go. I'll reserve 6 hours before the paper for rest.

What have I left to revise?
1. Do the 2006 paper.
2. Have a final revision of my notes.
3. Pray that I pass the hurdle.

I'm actually also pretty perplexed regarding another subject that I have in this semester, the Computerized Accounting Systems module. I need 14 marks to pass, but if i can get 24 marks i'll get a credit...All because I had a high fever till the day before my class test, i wonder if I don't do well, is there a subpaper for this? I really was sick then. If its now, even if they asked me to do it on the spot, I don't believe that I wouldn't pass it...so stressed out...

Sometimes I really wonder am I cut out for the IT field. Argh!

Sometimes I really feel some friends take me for granted. But I can't blame them. After this, I'll just steer clear of them, I guess.

No comments: