Saturday, October 27, 2007

Lousy people

Some people are just not worth helping. You help the person, ends up that the person takes it for granted and she forgots all about you. This person owns me money, and yet whenever I see her, she will just nod and says she will transfer the money to my account asap, no matter how many times I have told her to just pass it to me or to her landlord.

Seemingly, she appears to own some rent to her landlord, and if I were to ask her to pass the money to him, he will know that she is just simply lagging behind on the payment. Let me tell you, what are you assuming? That if you don't pay, people will take pity on you and let you stay on, or just forget about the debt that you owe?

This doesn't happens. And when you share a place with someone, do not assume that everything is shared, including groceries. If you use something, replenish it after that and not just leave things empty.

Do think about it. I'm really starting to regret helping you in the first place. I should have just let you stay homeless on the streets after your own stupidity.

No comments: