Monday, October 29, 2007

Time wasted so far....Could I turn back time?

Sometimes when I look back, I realized I outta have done alot of stuff that I wish I had done before.

1. Get my driving license.
2. Work harder in polytechnic.
3. Get my CCNA and MCSE certification.
4. Say stuff to somebody I wish I had said.
5. Tell my form teacher that when he said secondary friends are the best friends you can have that what he said is just judgmental.
6. Tell my maths teacher that he will forever suck in my world a 2nd time.(Though the 1st time he ended in hospital...:P)
7. Making Sunday a family day.
8. Going for self development courses and reading the books like Kevin does.

Things that I did not do but have not regretted it.
1. Getting a Sho Dan before coming to Australia. I won't be up to international standards anyway.
2. Instead of coming here to study and not back home. thus losing my girlfriend in the process.
3. Taking a security cert. Though I might want to get it for fun.

No comments: