Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Favourite 2....

Does love come with words?
===========================
Lady : Why do you like me, why do you
love me, dear?

Man :I don't know, need there be a reason to love
you?

Lady :If you can't even tell me the reason, how can
you convince me that you love me?

Man :I may not know the reason, but I can prove
that I love you.

Lady : Prove it to me? I don't want proof! If my
friend's boyfriend can tell her the reason why he
loves her, why can't you tell me?

Man :Ok Ok! I love you...

- because your voice is sweet

- because you are caring

- because you are loving

- because you are thoughtful

- because of your smile

- because of your every movement

The lady felt very satisfied with the man's answer.

Unfortunately, a few days later, the lady met with
an accident and had gone into a coma. The guy
then placed a letter by her side, which said:

Darling,

It is because of your sweet voice that I love you...

Now can you talk? No! Therefore I cannot love you.

It is because of your care and concern for me that
I love you..

Now that you cannot show them, therefore I
cannot love you.

It is because of your smile,

Now that you cannot smile, therefore I cannot love
you.

It is because of your every movement that I love
you..

Now can you move?

No, therefore I cannot love you...

If love needs a reason, like now, there is no
reason for me to love you anymore.

Does love need a reason?

NO!

Therefore, I still love you.

Why we shouldn't wait.
==============================
Daniel and Jasmine are sitting alone in the park,
one night.

Daniel:
I guess we are the left overs in this world

Jasmine:
I think so, all of my friends have boyfriends and we
are the only 2 persons left in this world without any
special person in our life

Daniel:
Yup I don't know what to do

Jasmine:
I know! We'll play a game

Daniel:
What game?

Jasmine:
i'll be your girlfriend for 30 days and you will be my
boyfriend

Daniel:
That's a great plan in fact i don't have
nothing to do much this following week...

DAY 1:

They watch their first movie and they were both
touched by a romantic film

DAY 4:

They went to the beach and had a picnic...
Daniel and Jasmine have their quality time together

DAY 12:

Daniel invited Jasmine to a circus and they ride
on a Horror House ride. Jasmine was scared and
she thought she touched Daniel's hand but she
touched someone else's hand instead and they
both laughed.

DAY 15:

They saw a fortune teller down the road and
they asked for their future advice and the fortune
teller said: "My darlings, Please don't waste
the time of your life...Spend the rest of your time
together happily" Then tears flow out from the
teller's eyes

DAY 20:

Jasmine invited Daniel to go to the hill and
they saw a meteor...Jasmine mumbled something

DAY 28:

They sat on the bus and because of a bumby road
Jasmine gave her first kiss to Daniel by accident

DAY 29:

11:37pm

Jasmine and Daniel sat in the park where they first
decided to play this game...

Daniel:
I'm tired Jasmine...Do you want anything to drink?
I'll buy you one.. I'll just go down the road

Jasmine:
Apple Juice that's all

Daniel:
Wait for me.

20mins later; a stranger approached Jasmine

Stranger:
Are you a friend of Daniel?

Jasmine:
Why yes? What happened?

Stranger:
A reckless drunken driver ran over daniel and he is
critical in the hospital

11:57pm

The doctor came out of the emergency room
and he handed out an apple juice and a letter

Doctor:
We found this in daniel's pocket

Jasmine reads the letter and it says:

Jasmine, This past few days, i realized you
are a really cute girl and i am really falling for
you.. Your cherished smile your everything when
we played this game; before this game would end. I
would like you to be my girlfriend for the rest of my
life. I love you Jasmine.

Jasmine crumples the paper and shouted:

"Daniel ! i don't want you to die. I love you,
Remember that night when we saw ameteor, I
mumbled something; I mumbled that I wish we
would be together forever and never end this game.
Please don't leave me Daniel. I love you! You
cannot do this to me"

Then the clock strikes 12...

Daniel's heart stoped pumping

THEN IT WAS THE 30TH DAY;

No comments: