Sunday, January 13, 2008

Chomp...Chomp. Singapura?!

Just started my first day of work @ the Singapore Chom Chom at Bourke Street.

Kinda like the game Diner Dash.

Friends familiar with the game will understand what I mean. =P

Now its Terence turn to start leaving for Singapore. Hope I can see them when I get back home. I should revise my Java on a daily basis, and hopefully finish at least half of it before the examination date is out on the 18th. Then I'll start revising for the practical parts after I know the codes. If it can be done, I shall go look for Charles to discuss with him, since I find that he's a really helpful lecturer compared to Dale.

Also, my OUA issue is in the midst of getting settled. Waiting for their staff to get back to me on the issue. Then I'll be able to transfer my credit over to my degree and presto! additional 12 points and another 12 points more to graduation. It seems that the next graduation will either be onshore in December 2008, or September 2008 in Singapore for the offshore graduation. Think I should opt for the offshore one, at least my friends and parents would be able to make it for me.

Then, on with life. I've learnt that just depending on your education to bring u riches is just plain bullshit and its a no no for the average joe.

No comments: