Monday, January 28, 2008

Gazing into the Melbournian night skies. : Changes.

Somewhat of a lonely moment right now.

Kai and Amy just arrived yesterday. For those who do not know. Kai is my neighbor, and Amy is his girlfriend and also my secondary school classmate.

I realized that I have changed since I came to Melbourne. Things that I like has begone and changed. My habits have changed, my view of life and the other half has been modified. My life goals have also took to a twisting road. My tastes in fashion and style have changed and my tone and reasons for conversations have been updated.

I no longer bear a liking for cute, round eyed, and sweet-sounding women. After some reflection, I thought I should look around and take a single walk down the boulevard, since there's other things to look around at. So what kind of women do I prefer now?

1. She doesn't necessary have to be Singaporean. Just no Indians or Malays.
2. She has to be matured and know how to think long term, instead of making decisions based on short term benefits.
3. Think of others first, but spare a thought for herself on sensible matters.
4. Suited to my whines. Heh.
5. Satisfy me? Not physically, just be that girl that I'm looking for.
6. Looks? well, it matters. Still an option up to me. And of course, based on that, she's free to judge me.

I used to love taking in the sights, but was too financially unsound to own something on my own. In the end, I got a idiot-proof camera after saving a long time for it, and decided that the human brain doesn't have enough space to store the lovely sights of the world. Just taking into mind the glancing of a beautiful women is enough to make the male system hang. Used to love taking people in pictures.
But now:
1. People just outta stay out of pictures. The world looks fine without humans.
2. I'm in love with cute animals and pretty flowers!
3. I just adore the sunset and open skies shots!
4. If people want to stay in my shots, don't pose for me k?
5. Something that hasn't changed, I still hate being in the picture of my own camera. =P

Fashion sense? I used to love clothes with black, white or gray. I didn't like bright colors, thought that they had no place in my life to begin with. Now, the colors in my life are brighter, and coupled with the fashion display in Melbourne, I've reached another level. ;P
1. Noir clothes for me please.
2. I love flowery and tribal designs!
3. Something about 'opposites' suits me fine and nice.
4. Heh. a certain style suits me now. Experiment experiments.
;)

No comments: