Sunday, February 03, 2008

Life with an uncluttered mind.

Focus.

This is just one thing I lack. I'm never able to focus on something for long, not sure why. Focus on your studies, regime and work. Pray on. I'm just 1 step to a new paper in my portfolio. Just 50 marks.

Loss of Mind.
Have you ever just before sleeping? Starting to see images of people you have no recollection of ever before met in your life. I've no idea where these images come from. And funny thing is, this always happened just before I fall asleep, and when I put my body to rest first. My eyes are closed, but I see images of people floating around, and I could see the happiness in them. This used to happen in Singapore, but now I'm seeing a lot more non-Asians. Who are they? ?_0 Am I losing my mind from being alone for too long..?

I've changed my taste in music. No more Techno/Trance for me anymore. Not that I dislike it, but life isn't moving really fast right now. I need something peaceful to stop the image rush in me. Thinking of getting that hat I saw at Ripcurl House. Fits my head. I've just moved to Dandedong, all my luggage that is. Currently still staying in the city, with just bare necessities within my reach.

I just watched The Biggest Loser on TV. Really inspirational, or motivation, as Joy calls it. Plus So You Think You Can Dance?, really liked these two shows. The dancers well, they were really fit. I'm not looking to be as fit as a bodybuilder, just a bod good enough for me to train martial arts with ease and minus the extra fats around would be good. A sculptured and toned front and back would be the best. Hehz. A six pack? Nah. Just an option not a requirement.

If only I could. Then I'll laugh in someone else's face and call her FATTY. Maybe I might.

I'm waiting. Judith and Daniel....come back. I'm missing you both. ;P

No comments: