Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Exam blues over - for now.

Can't really use the Internet back home in Aunt Jennifer's place due to bandwidth constraints. So here I'm in school updating my blog.

Exams are finally over, time to get on with life and start sending out resumes. Some may ask why I have yet to send any resumes so far, but I didn't want to do a fool's job of applying for a unqualified job.

So what should I do when I get back home..?

1. Firstly I miss my family. Especially my siblings.
2. My parents as well.
3. Then I shall go meet some of my friends, those who are still free at this time of the year.
4. Time to move house as well. Better get the change of address from my dad so I can update it into my resume.
5. EAT!!!
6. Walk around Singapore and see what has changed so far.

Well, time to get a haircut. Realized long hair won't suit me when I start working and that yeah, I dislike my hair becoming thick. And I had such a sweet dream. hehe.

No comments: