Friday, February 08, 2008

First day in Mount Dandedong.

I arrived at Aunt Jennifer's place around 7 yesterday, owning to a walk down the wrong path. And yes, I realized a few things.

1. Gas need to really run for awhile before it starts moving.
2. The cows are rather far away.
3. The pilot light is finally on.
4. Its really cold here.
5. The bus does run on Saturdays, so I guess I'm just left Sundays.
6. Weather looks hot enough to get a tan.

Nice Skies huh?


So what did I eat for dinner yesterday? : Beef and Mushroom flavoured rice.

No doubt this was from a packet, but I guess one might need a certain amount of skill to get the measurements right. Its my 3rd try, and finally, success!

The End Product


Walking Down


Finally, the pictures taken during the trip to the Melbourne Aquarium are out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.