Thursday, February 28, 2008

A surprise in the mist.

Just took my supplementary paper on the 18th of February. Thought it was quite an okay paper and really hoped that I would pass.


A few days ago, I switched on my notebook to try checking the results, with dread in my heart. I'm never good in my exams, and neither was I any better in my programming skills. I would have to buck up.

Well, onwards I typed, and I saw an 'SP' replacing the 'RW' on my Programming 3 course. Wah. What was SP? Turns out that I passed!!!

Oh yeah, time to carry on with life. I was so happy that I shouted for joy. Finally I can go home. Months of missing out the Singapore life was coming to an end. Went to school to find out what was the next step to graduation. :P Got a handshake from Dale. Not really worth mentioning actually, considering that he almost got me extending my program over another semester. :(

Time to go back and enjoy the food. hehe.

No comments: