Sunday, January 06, 2008

Going back

Everyone is going back to their respective countries in a few days time. Jerome is going back on Monday, Ms. Neo is going back on Wednesday...

Why? I should stop feeling dejected on these issues.

I went to Dandedong with Yu Zhen, Cher, Xinyi and Fong Fei. Had a really nice time taking pictures there. Went on the Olinda Falls trail and brought them to try out the various standards of scones that are around the mountain. Brought them to the observatory on the top of the mountain and yeah, I finally managed to see Melbourne City from there. Birds were one of the highlights too, except that Cher was fearful of moving creatures and Yu Zhen too.


Getting sick again from all the worrying once again. Java has always been my weak point. I really hope that i can get 50 pts to just grad off. Really really wish that this will happen. Depression has set in and I'm trying to get my moods up. What can I do? Praying again should help. My mind is in a turmoil now.

Books to finish reading?
Yeah quite alot. I'm trying to finish "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" as I write. Then to read the body language book again to freshen up. I decided to put the pick-up artist guide on hold first, since its not really the most important book that I have in mind currently.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

everything will end in less than 2 months time.. hang in there! Don't give up! ^^

~daniel

typlotion said...

don't worry la. work hard. after everything done, u'll be able to go back for good.