Friday, January 18, 2008

Found it!

The exam schedule is out. So that means no more running around the place having fun being the priority. Time to study harder and go home in peace.

Programming 3
18 Feb 08
5.45pm- 9.00pm

I saw the pre-designs of my room and really liked it. Cindy said that it was really nice....


First Look.


Second Look.

I'm thinking of adding a fridge inside. Wonder what will my parents say? Haha. And a bean bag. I've always wanted to have a bean bag in my room. A tv inside would be rare. Considering that I can't find any place for a tv to exist inside the room. I thought of the wall furnishing that I'm going to get. Hehe.

I got this korean music video: Kiss- Because I'm a Girl. Really touching.


I personally don't like Paris Hilton much, but I must admit, this song is really catchy. =P

No comments: