Monday, January 22, 2007

Cam Cam Cam.

Yay.

Finally after such a long wait. My accomodation has been settled. Woohoo! Furthermore, my sis has purchased my Casio exilim Z60 for me already. Whats left now is to settle buying my laptop cover and camera screen protector..my luggage, and my heart.

Still recovering from a terrible backache and neck strain. Hopefully I'll be up and ready for training next week. Just picked up a new copy of the FHM 2007 GND. I love collecting this series man, and also bought a new issue of Men's Health. Eunice is still the Gamer Girl..haha.

Went to Siu Fung's place yesterday for a gathering, nice place leh. We ate the ducky, chicken wings prepared by his mom, the salad by Amy and her boyfriend, Ray and Peipei's pizza, Christina and Ben's pasta.

And oh yeah, I really loved the pasta.


My Casio Exilim Z60. Slim huh?


The babes with Garfield. Amy looks real fit. Hahaha.

No comments: