Thursday, January 11, 2007

Gifts with Feelings. Astrology Signs Affinity?

Oh yeah, promised to upload pics of the 2 presents my friends gave.

But then, the problem is that Blogger won't display the pictures. Haiz.

Oh well, on to the next topic: Astrology Signs

I read somewhere that for Leos, the best suitable matching sign for them are the Taurus Sign.

Reason being, when both are matched together, the equation is equal to "Extremely Loving."
And that's what I'm looking for in a relationship.

Strangely, I don't have a single female friend whom I know that is born with the Taurus Sign..
(-_-")
Among the various relationships I've been with, and the various infatuations which I had, none of them were any cow-types. But yes I do have guy friends who are of the Taurus sign. If I'm looking from a negative aspect, that means that I'm gonna be a bachelor forever, while looking from a positive aspect, it means the Right One hasn't arrived into my world yet. :)
(Signs of a brighter future.)

Signs which I have matched with
(R)Leo to Aquarius = Most Entertaining.
(R)Leo to Cancer = Emotionally Straining.
(I)Leo to Pisces =A romantic couple?
(i) Leo to Sagittarius = Truly passionate?

I can't exactly say both relationships were the highest points of my life, neither can I say they were the lowest. But certainly, both weren't really happy. I channelled alot of energy into the previous one, we were happy, but often broke up for the slightest reasons. If one party doesn't respect the other, making the other party wait without a valid reason, why? If we can't trust each other, what's the point? If you couldn't even wait for me for a year, even knowing that I'm gonna stay faithful to you, give me up and drop me on the spot. Love has faded.

The most previous one, I really loved the cancerian, you were just so tao and sassy. I know u tried, but you gave me up for the other guy. Am I not worth treasuring? Something you can want for a time, dump after awhile? Throw your tantrums at, not listening to good advice. And once you realized that the other guy was just toying with your feelings, you came back and asked me for consolation, naturally I loved you still then, and obliged. But time passed, realization made me understand that I exist only if you needed me, that's why I declined that we patched up. Once a tear has been made, no matter how much dedicated sewing is done, there's still a scar..and needs time to be remove. I chose the other option, although I loved you.

An excerpt from the passage: " Leos invest all their emotions into their love affairs; but if things go wrong, they come down to earth with a bump and once a Leo's heart is broken, it takes a long time to mend."

Am I too nice? :(

No comments: