Wednesday, January 17, 2007

People I will be missing much.

Leaving soon. But there are some people on my mind that I cannot leave behind.


By the way..for people who don't know me personally, this is my grandmother. She's a very great person in my eyes and heart, cause she was the one who looked after me all the while since I was a toddler. May God bless her with good health. Thank you Lord.


My friend James the techno-geek. Any new electronic item, he will surely be there for it. I wish him a great year ahead, and may he find a better girl in his life, and get his bloody education properly and quickly. apart from the low-life babes that normally pose great pictures of themselves on the Net, only to reflect badly on their real self. Dude, you are 23 this year, please buck up. Your buddy here don't really want to "bua" you everytime he sees you. And please, do meet Nani more in church k?Hopefully, I'll meet you up for lunch before I leave.

Thats all for now.

No comments: