Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Yay got a new mouse.



My old Asus mouse is getting crappy, the pointer keeps flying all over the screen. Guess its time for it to go into retirement scheme now. Oh my, I'm getting all CPF. Gotta kick the habit already now. But I'll continue to use it as back-up now and then. :P

Anyway, I have got a new mouse, which is the Razer Krait. Got it at 44 bucks from Sim Lim Sq, bundled with a mouse pad/battle pad. Absurd rubbish.

Went to makan with Nani, Daniel, Adelin and Desmond. Went down to Family Buffet to eat. Strangely, after Ording, my stomach seems to have stopped asking for more food, in the sense that I get full faster than normal. Think its my body's call to cut stuffing myself. So called, that concluded my makaning with my groups of friends before leaving Singapore. I was chatting with Xunru just yesterday about feeling uncertainty in making the trip, really have to depend on myself there. Have to push myself to study if I'm gonna reach out and get my goals.

I have around 2-3 weeks left. There were some things that I wished to tell someone, but should I? Mind is in turmoil now. I'm not stepping on various boats, just have feelings for more than 1 girl, but how am I to discern if its love or infatuation? Sian.

I wonder how Sean is doing with his Uni applications?


Lunching at the restaurant. The couple.


Desmond and Nani.


My new mouse. The Razer Krait.

I've finally figured out why I couldn't upload pictures these few days. Turns out its because I didn't enable it. Bloody Hell! Feel so dumb.

A late post here though. Just the picture of the gifts given to me before I go. Really appreciated it. Thanks guys.


A Photo Frame From a Special Someone.


A Photo Album From a Great Friend.

No comments: