Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Fun with my cam for the week.

Being very busy packing up my bag, didn't have time to update my blog nor check out the comments that people posted.

Well, there was something new, I do admit that sometimes I'm too kaypoh for my own good, but I'm not going to change because someone who doesn't identify himself/herself tells me to. Anyway, thanks alot for that truthful advice, but next time leave the entry on my comment page, cos' sometimes I might miss out the entry. Haha.
(Adelin is going to say, "WTF..." for this.)

Anyway, Juz thanking you for visiting my blog though, seems you are the only flame here, and I gotta continue with my blog entry.

Jiayan and Cheng Mun called me down for makan at New York New York during the weekend, thanks to reading Adelin's blog, I got 'hooked' to that restaurant. And Boy, Cheng Mun was really late. Then the very next day, early in the morning, had Pastamania with James, bloody hell, that guy ar, no money still want buy soft toy for girls, buai tahan him. So treat him makan, after that, went to meet Joy for dinner at Suntec, and we had Pastamania again, Only diff was that the one in TM was much better quality. Anyone eaten soupy pasta? Then we went down to Cafe Cartel for dessert.


These were taken with my Z60!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

test