Thursday, February 01, 2007

Katong Laksa...Missing You.

Wao. Katong Laksa never tasted so nice. Its not that I never eat before...but just that thinking about missing it for the next 10 months or so. Feel so sad.

Zixian came over to my place today, 2nd time playing Winning Eleven on the PS2, bloody hell. I sux at soccer. Guess I only can win in FIFA Street 2 and Street Ball. Haha. Kao, I played Soul Calibur with him and lost the first round. My Goodness. Haha.

Now, about sending off. Alot of friends say that they willl send me off, but really, I doubt most who said will be coming, cos its abit too late for them, and its Ladies' Nite. Boo Hoo.

Then need to settle my arrival service with RMIT...pay rest of my semester school fees. Wah lau. Never say when need to pay. Then gotta choose modules for major, slog and mug. wack exams and assigment. Keng during the aikido, maybe take up Wing Chun. Hope its cheaper than SG. Maybe get a girl or two. haha. Getting people 'romantically' interested in me is unbelievable, even for myself. Which girl will be so great..? Gee.

No comments: