Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'm back.

After a long hiatus, I'm finally back.

Life in Melbourne is so laid-back. I'm enjoying a can of foster's as I write. And its true, you can almost get all the four seasons in a day.

Was so happy on the day I flown, not because I disliked staying in Singapore, but more to the number of friends who came to send me off. So touched. Had lunch with Xian early in the noon. Then he still came to send me. Well, james as an exception though.


Spent one week with my father in Melbourne, went around to settle my bank account, fees and groceries, woah...went to Great Ocean Road, saw the nice rock formations. went down to take a look in my school. Lotsa nice stuff to look at and feel.

Shit. Cannot upload .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FOSTERS???!!! no wonder u ballooned