Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The day is...today.

Well, guess I'm leaving today. In the evening, there's people to see me off, happy that I matter in their life, for those who cannot make it, happy that I'm there in their heart. For those who have made me something, I'm sorry I can't get it from you in time. Very sorry, but my heart will always treasure you. For those who care for me, God bless you.

For those who like blasting me here, I'm sorry for watever shit I gave you, sorry for caring too much about you, guess its not something you deserve. For those who keep asking when and where I'm going, bloody hell, I've already repeated upteem times.

Funny, I still get the feeling that I'm not going there for a year, yes I know, time passes by fast, soon it will be a year and I'll be back..but I've been in Singapore all my life. I love this little island, the Merlion. where to find?

My friends here, relatives, grandmas.


My Siblings. Take Care.


My Grandma. You are always in my heart..


My Other Grandma. You were there for me...I remember.


Friends's Class. (2007)


My Class. (2007)

I will miss you guys.

No comments: