Sunday, February 18, 2007

Yawn. School Starts. Today...

End of my holiday mood.

My 1st lecture is at 1.30pm, in Software Engineering Fundamentals., but not so sure what goes on in this module though. Followed by Web3d Technologies Tutorial and Lecture. Don't think there's any tutorial for the 1st week though, still gotta go down and check it out and purchase my lecture notes from the bookshop at the same time. Went down to the flea market at Vic market yesterday, got this really cool T-shirt, there's this two other designs that I wanna get from there. And you know what? Its' open tomorrow and I have no classes then. Yeah!

But need to revise for today lecture yup. lotsa money been spend for this education. Urgh..

Yesterday ate my newly concocted mushroom chicken with penne soup. Yummi...!

Wonder is Jiayan or Huihui coming down in June? Well, its a long way to go..

No comments: