Sunday, February 18, 2007

Combat Engineers. My Floor.

Back to blog again for this week.

Being really bored recently. Everyone has their own orientation or timetable to settle, no time for good o' friends gathering. Well, I can't blame them and I won't. Its not my fault that I kiasu and settled my timetable 1 hour after it opened up for registration right?

Funny thing is, the singaporeans on the 1st level, which is my floor, especially the guys, are all from Combat Engineers. Wtf. A Real Coincidence. So well, my group busy for me, so I just go meet some other people yeah? Met this guy from RM 315, nice guy, abit klutzy when cooking, but well, it also took me some time to learn how to hold the spatula though. Then he brought me to meet this cute Hongkong babe, I didn't really see her fully, since she was hiding behind the door. The people in this private apt really have this habit, its like, if its someone bad, he/she will just need to push the door, and u will be pushed back by the damn heavy door. My advice is, open a slight gap if you must, but pls don't hide behind the door. Later I went downstairs, met this Singaporean girl who just moved in few days ago, I think. don't really quite remember. I didn't ask her for her name though, just know that she stays in RM305. Recognized her by her singlish accent. Then met a local student at the orientation yesterday, she was chinese-thai, 19, by the name of Paula. Jus got her contact for further chatting maybe. And hell, my phone's out of credit. think i should take a jog at 7 tmr down to 7-11 for a recharge.

Dennis came by today, to buy his bedsheet and pillow. It got me thinking, I should consider to wash my bedsheet soon. Hope I have a spare sheet around...School's going to start next week. Gotta start preparation, and buying my lecture notes. Juz a look at my lecture notes yesterday, almost fainted...Javascript? Oh noooo...Mugging time is gonna start. Think one of these days i should make a trip down to the BIZ sch bookshop to look for my lecture notes. Lets see, Monday...1st lesson starts at 1.30, till 8pm. Software Engineering Fundamentals and Web3D Technologies...I only got da book for the latter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see that you are taking steps ahead now bro. Chill. I'm happy for you. Don't care what people say about your attitude. Everyone is unique as long as one is not committing any crimes and causing harm to others. People eye big mouth big, is their F@@@@@g problem. Just make sure you are on the right track to success. Do visit my site if you are free to see my life journey when you are overseas.