Tuesday, February 13, 2007

1st day of Enrolment

Time passes by really fast when u least expected it to.

Juz today I was at the University to complete the rest of my enrolment, funny thing was that the Hub was overwhelmed by the number of applications today, ended up with insufficient cards for the making of the Student Card.

Will be going to school this few day for the computer science induction programme. Hope I don't get lost after so long time in National Service. Wish me luck.

Gotta buck up if I wanna clear these 2:
1. Programming 3.
2. Software Engineering Fundamentals.

There's some problem with the stupid Internet connection, I can't upload pics, hopefully it isn't cos' I got an awful lot of pics to upload. Damn. And the pics are too big, gotta use Fireworks to edit the pics, if all else failes, please goto my photo album to check out the pics k?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Chinese New Year to you bro!