Saturday, February 03, 2007

Arrows on the Target.

5 more days before I leave Singapore.

Had a farewell dinner with my relatives yesterday at this Cafe 211 at Holland Village, well yeah, my hair sucked, sorta, need to get a proper haircut before I leave. Its nuts to spur 15 bucks on the hair, ya know.

The Pics are Here:




Then today, went down to DmArchery to practice shooting some arrows and to get Henry to understand what "focus" means. Turns out that I somewhat got him addicted to shooting. Oh my Goodness. And he is so pro in shooting. Talented, got wushu/aikido/tajiquan etc, still got this.



I got a few good shots too, but forgot to take them down, two arrows at the bullseye together, Wasted!

And one of my better ones.

Our Pose in Shootin'

But to say the truth. I like this the most.

Pic of the Day!!!

No comments: