Sunday, January 07, 2007

Farewell. Munch. Memoirs and such.

Is Vodka really that strong? I don't think so. But the my sis's bf and friend were, well, how to say, almost knocked out by the alcohol.

*shakes head*

What a funny feeling. Both Alvin and Cindy gave me photo-related stuff. Alvin gave a photo album, while Cindy gave a photo frame. Sad thing is...there's no good photo to put there. Sob..sob..

Will update images of the two gifts once I'm done. :P

I'm done with the job at the CPF Board. I was considering maybe to sign up for the job once I get back from studies over in Melbourne. But well, I was also considering for other types of jobs.

1. Customer Service Officer.
2. IT Marketing-related.

Went to Ray's birthday today. Saw how his parents celebrated his birthday by cutting the cake with him. I relived memories of how my parents used to do the same for me. I wish I could do it again before I go. But don't think there's such a chance. *Sad.* Remembered the stupid Yam Cake they kept buying, the worst cake I've ever eaten. Remembered the one and only Mango Cake which they bought, cause no yam cake. My fav flavour.

My best wishes to my sister. Happy Birthday.

No comments: