Monday, August 06, 2007

Argh...I'm stoned,

Whats happening to me? I feel so stoned.

Don't feel like doing any of my work, feeling so lethargic. Kai is feeling the same as well. What is happening to me....?


Didn't blog much for the 2 weeks. Being really lazy, wanting to blog about going-ons, yet not in the mood for writing.

So lets start some writing to see if I can get back into the mood for doing some work.

Firstly, something to make me realized whats going to happen if I don't buck up.
Week 4 Time for the assessed lab of Programming 3.
Week 4 Time to do the journal for Business Analysis.
Week 5 Time to hand up my individual assignment for Computing Practice.
Week 6 Time to hand up my Reflective Journal for Business Analysis.
Week 7 Time to hand up my individual assignment for Business Analysis.
Week 8 Time to hand up Programming 3 assignment.

Start of E-learning course:
Start of Website revamp:

So all these boils down to the point...WHAT AM I DOING!!?

Last week went to Falls Creek to ski. Met lots of new people there. Anyway, the pics are up in my Picturesteal account on the right. Please feel free to go take a look. What do I get from going on to trip? Better bondings with close friends. Poor Peishi hurt her fingers during the ski trip. Got a new buddy in Max and Wilson. Got to know Eunice better...really funny person. Her friend lost her voice during the trip...poor thing.

Brought some of my neighbors to smith street on Sunday. I got 3 tees altogether... they bought quite alot of stuff, with kai, desmond buying one item each. Met danielle to celebrate her birthday. I feel so envious of her. People actually gathered to celebrate her birthday with her making her feel so touched. As for me, It seems that I'm pretty much forgotten when this special day comes. So far, who has really remembered my birthday? Just a few. Jason, Amy, Siu Fung, Sam, Peipei, Adelin, Daniel, Nani, Cindy, Alvin....used to smile in my heart every time I see that greeting flash on my phone.

It feels great to be remembered.

Daniel is telling me Melanie from church was looking for me. She still remembers me. :)

Depressing Stuff.

Someone I know is going back really soon. Someone I know for only just three days, but yet, I love talking to her after the three days have passed. Maybe its because she couldn't talk for that three days, or something else. I don't know. So whats so nice about her? Besides posing for almost every single photo I took on the mountain, I kinda have to admit that she has a really nice smile and great windows to the soul....something that melts your heart I guess. Will I see her again?

Fate decides....again.

No comments: