Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Projects....LET's BATTLE!!!

Really crap header though. My projects deadline are coming to a climax. Need to kill them off fast.


A joke of a supermarket item: What reads as apple and mango, but doesn't taste like any of it...?

So what do I have to kill this week?

My SWOT analysis.
My PCP Assignment 1 Part 1.
My Assessed Lab. ---I'm going to fizz out big time man.

You know the bad thing about education nowadays? Sometimes the school just provides shitty lecturers and tutors when their ability to teach is in question. Our parents hard-earned money are used to feed these slacking individuals who might die from saying vital information that might help us in our assignment. I have this module that says, "no accounting needed." But please, all along for the past 4 weeks, it has been the battle of double ledger accounts, transaction journals, chart of accounts...this kinda stuff. It doesn't really affect me much though, got some background knowledge, though I might not understand what is being taught at times. The lecturer just droos on and on on the theory that she reads from the lecture slides.

Some tutors are even better, their command of English is so good, that it can be assumed that the Encik in military service might even gain a doctorate for their skill in spoken english. Tutors who are unsure of their work, not sure why are they doing in the class most of the time, when being asked questions, always answer you with, "erm, maybe." --This kinda answer no doubt puzzles me completely. Imagine when I coach aikido, a trainee asks, is this how you do this submission lock? If I give a maybe answer, then whats going to happen next...?

Probably, I might not be given a chance to teach anymore.

Oh yes...I'm on national website...look here. Start the RMIT Greeting video.

No comments: