Thursday, August 30, 2007

LEAD training today

Some might wanna ask, what does LEAD stands for?

Learn, Engage, Aspire, Develop.

What does this gets me?
1. rewarded with leadership training.
2. official recognition on academic transcript.
3. certificate signed by the Vice-Chancellor.

Now that makes me look back. What have I gotten from TP all these years. Nowadays, most companies are looking for people with soft skills, compared to technical skills where there is a super huge saturated market out there. However, there are just some people that do not, I stress...realize this.

So what happened today? Learnt a lot about time management, goals setting. Really useful, last time i went for such stuff in poly, where got cert one? and most of the time, its mostly bullshit.
Instead, I should have went for more of these yummy workshops. Get more certs...think back when I saw Zee's portfolio...OMG!

so much. Tsk...tsk...What have I been doing?

After today....change in resolutions goals.
1. Go nicer places in Australia to take scenic spots!!
2. Live life to the MAX!!
3. Go back Singapore, tell my family I love and appreciate them.
4. Get Certs.
5. Get MBA.
6. Repay education loan.

Was watching this funny clip of ah niu.


Wao. If there is someone in my heart now, I would actually feel so touched if someone actually sent me this.

No comments: