Thursday, August 16, 2007

My internet connection....waaaah.

I wonder what has happened to my internet connection at home, i just cannot seem to connect to the internet at all using my asus computer. Its always the case with the damn network. Strange enough, i can connect using my tablet pc.


At 12am today. I turned 23.

on the 14th,
Had dinner with Kevin, Muy Lip, Lee Ting, Danny, Desmond, Danielle and Zee at Ye Shanghai down Swanston St. Really spend alot of happy, unforgettable moments there..won't forget it. Desmond, Zee and Danielle got me a tripod and a cup. Then Kevin and friends got me a Trance CD. Pictures willl show on a later date when Danielle pass to me. Went home, gave remainder of the cake to Rui and Jack, seems she already prepared a box of rocche for me already. haha...then Jack gave me a mamee noodle pack...got separate wishings from Lynne and Latha as well.

on the 15th,
Kai wished me happy birthday for the third time. Xiqi also. Then went out with Judith for dinner at meji japanese cafe. Yay...tried sake again! Judith didn't like its taste though, haha, then we went freddo and it was her 1st time going there for ice cream...saw danny and eric...
met this guy called gregory...then alas, problem starts. My home connection is down, cannot chat with parents or celebrate birthday with them. :( then judith called me again to come down, and there she was with the birthday cake she bought. So touched. Then when up to cut cake and distribute to friend who have not yet slept. But then my dad heard judith in the background while talking , wonder what he is going to think?? :P but pek chek the toopid internet, cannot connect to use the webcam to celebrate with my family the cake they bought for me. Max sms to wish happy birthday too...

on the 16th, not yet end...
Rahul called to wish happy birthday. and Eric too. but then internet down, so use tablet to access...can leh...how come, wasted $ talking to the helpdesk. then saw many comments on my friendster...THANK YOU PPL! Michelle also wished me online...;P

But then realized...secondary school only got weiwen wished. Where are my close friends and poly friends...think they too busy...

Pictures:


Dinner at Meiji



Dinner at Ye Shanghai..


Happy Message...

Rest of the pics are at my photosteal album...

No comments: