Saturday, August 25, 2007

Organic Biscuits are Yummy.

Kai bought me some yummy organic biscuits from Sydney.

I used to think that organic food was tasteless, and oh boy, I was so WRONG!! Maybe its due to the mass media that gives the misconception that organic food is utterly tasteless.

Heard from my dad that my sis is coming to Melbourne in Nov. Where should I bring her to...? :P

1. Smith Street...she will love it man.
2. Dolce Freddo...she might wanna stay after this.
3. Bring her to Melbourne Uni and RMIT.
4. Any suggestions?

1 project due on Monday. Hope I can finish it by Sunday man. . .then I will carry on to finish my PCP Assignment 1 Part 2. Not wise to waste time. Week 10 might be time straining.

Shit. Alot of pimples on my forehead...climate change?

Haven't booked air ticket yet...very sian. Fear of not passing my computing subjects. STRESS.

No comments: