Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Docklands Shoot

Went down to Docklands yesterday for a shoot. Got this term from Daniel.

We shot so many stuff! Me, Kelvin and Tan, I don't what's her full name, no one told me. Haha. And two other avid photographers. We took alot of nice shots. Of the South Bridge, Docklands Harbour, the seagulls and jellyfish.

I'm trying to upload the shots, but flickr seems to have a problem, cannot be seen. Wah lau eh.

Went out with my friends from Monash today after class. Met a new friend, Maul with a funny voice. First we went down to QV for lunch, Cynthia was missing the tom yum soup from home, so let her try what I found. Glad she liked it. Then we went to Melbourne Central, the guys and her went for a TMNT movie, but i didn't go, coz watched it the day before already. And no way, I won't watch a show twice here. Probably not going to watch 300, abishek going to send it to me. Thanks man. I went home to do some stuff, met them again at 8 for dinner.

Don't know who mentioned that Melbourne was suffering from drought, and I got really soaked today. (-_-") I should have brought the Gortex. Surely will make a new fashion statement. ROFL.

1 comment:

Mr Whacko said...

Her name is Thanh , the other two are Aun , Arrows Student Service Coordinator and Eugene , boss of Cafe Crema. - Kevin