Monday, March 26, 2007

Koko Black...richness

Went out with Eugene yesterday to Box Hill and two of his friends from RMIT University, Kelvin and Pamela.

Pamela intro-ed us to this ma la huo guo(hot claypot soup). Eugene decided to ask for medium flavour due to a past experience. Rofl. Then we tucked in to the food. Yummy! but then the chilli oil was like....Argh! so hot. I coughed and coughed at my 1st attempt to swallow the soup, making the lady at the opposite table luff and ask me whether was the soup very hot. 0_O. Strangely enough the soup was hot enuff to make the 4 of us so full, that we didn't really eat the side dishes. We just spent our time trying to 'conquer' the hot soup. Woo.

Snapped a few pictures of Box Hill Station, and Richmond Station. Wow, the air in Richmond was so fresh!! It felt like I was in some sort of heavenly train station. Maybe its the air difference actually. Managed to get 2 postcard pics into my camera. Yay.

After that we decided to go to Camberwell market to check out the stuff. Sadly, market closed, so we just 'jalan jalan' around the place. Decided to go to Koko Black. Its a cafe that looks like a chocolate factory. The chandelier looks like some chocolate design and there was this cute wabbit chocolate that Adelin will surely love. Wah eat chocolate until cannot tahan. Oh yeah, I've decided to set up a new photo album called Foodie Deli. Inside I will place all the set meal and delicious stuff in my travels. Haha...'travels' its a nice word to use.

No comments: