Sunday, March 25, 2007

Time Flies!

Time flies so fast.

I've already stayed in Melbourne City for close to a two months. Projects are getting due to soon, have to finish the rest asap.

Really, when you get to mix with people nearby, you can more or less see their true colours. Some people always think they are right maybe, but maybe you gotta look deeper to see what kind of bastard you really are. Some bastards think they are smart, while others assume the people around them are stupid. I think this bastard is the latter.

Apart from the blackout on Friday that affected half of North Melbourne and the BBQ yesterday, pretty much did nothing. Everyone on the block was affected, and we didn't know what to do until the power came back at around 2a.m.(Seems that it was due to a fire station that caught fire. How ironic can Australia be? ) I'm pretty much too sian to upload my pictures i took in the 2 weeks. Sorry Jeffrey.

Things I wish I blogged about:
--The Moomba Waterfest last week. (The ensue of the fireworks. I snapped till my hands shook..again.)

--Cooked quite alot of soupy stuff.

Sometimes, I wonder. Are girls really needed in life? You fall in love, you fall out of love, you yearn to be in the company and memory of someone, but you ain't getting any. Love is selfish, or so they say. Getting a girlfriend here just seem so redundant, but its nice to have someone to spend time with, instead of brooding yourself with work, work and work. Why is it redundant? Well, simple. You never know what's going to happen next time, probably, your girl might find some other interest in another cute hunk, and the connection snaps, you are left stranded alone back home. Just like what happened in Singapore, do I still feel dejected? And yet girls always complain of guys not being able to be trusted.

Ru commented that I seem or behave like a playboy, but she's mistaken. And I clearly wanna clarify that. Not that her comment matters much to me though. I believe that one should always be open for many choices, not just one straight option. I really have to thank Marcus for this. Your ideals, mate. You might be interested in many different girls due to their character which attracts you, but wait, its the chemistry or how you both can 'click' that really counts. If you fancy someone maybe because she's a Taurus, Virgo, Pisces or some other celestial being, er...thats still your starting point. -_-" But 2 hands need to clap to make the journey moving right? You turn the key to start the engine, but if there's no fuel to fuel it won't move. Not even a single roll. And what makes the fuel? The synthesis of both parties. The journey gotta start to know each other better.

There. explanation done. Shouldn't be too cheem for her to understand.

No comments: