Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Why o why?

Jus the 3rd week to go and I've some news to say.

1. Software Engineering Fundamentals: My assignment mate is MIA. Cannot find him unless he finds me.
2. Web3d: can get the idea, but not the logic.
3. The other 2 are ok.

Juz went for the Moomba Waterfest yesterday, WOW! there were so much fireworks to see, they literally lighted up the whole night sky. So many colors, and Kelvin won 2 soft toys, and we decided to give one to Myra. Strangely, seeing her with the toy turtle, reminds me of a little kid. Haha. She just looks so comical carrying it, oh yeah, and me too, while waiting for her at the reception with the turtle.

Will be posting up the pics soon. Woohoo.

You know, I seriously believe when one goes overseas to study, one needs to go out and explore the place, not just sit at home and mug away ur time, True, you gotta study so as not to waste ur parent's $$$. But then, if u mug away, do you get back ur lost time..?

SHA just gave me a set of steak knives today, finally replenished my kitchen.

No comments: