Saturday, March 17, 2007

My Sassy Girl

I just watched My Sassy Girl again on the DVD. I've watched it upteem times, and I'm always so touched by the show between the male lead and the female lead.

I just love the part where:
1. The guy gives her flowers while she is playing the Canon D song.
2. The girl is so touched by the ten rules the guy has for her and goes to the subway to look for him.
3. They found out they were meant for each other all the while.

It's a really fairytale ending huh? But I wouldn't mind this to happen to me in real life. I don't love fairy tales, but I LOVE this fairytale.

Went down to Serena's place to try her prawn mee, hmm I need to try to learn how to cook prawn mee soup, really nice. But she needs to put more prawns. And then for dinner, I cooked mushroom and beef rice. I'm getting the hang of cooking beef, but due to my stupid stove, I can't cook chicken drumstick. I wish I could, I miss the chicken drumstick my mom cooks. If only I had the receipe. Haiz.

Aikido nowadays is getting more fun, but the major thing of why I'm here is to get a degree, and probably a martial art degree at the same time. I'm training in University of Melbourne and RMIT University at the same time at $8 per week. :P I gotta work well with my peers. Finish my damn assignments, Grr..I really hate the people who are asking the lecturers stupid questions, don't they know asking this kind of question is actually creating more problems for urself?

No comments: