Monday, March 05, 2007

Trip to Caufield, Monash University!

Went down to Caufield station from Melbourne Central station alone yestersday, quite an experience taking the Connex subway. The staff are really helpful though. Thumbs up!

Finally I reached Caufield in around 20 mins. Waited at the station for some time for Eugene. Wah lau, both of us are really late kings. Then we went down to meet his friends over in school. A very nice bunch, all of them. I was so happy to know that William will be joining us later, since there will be someone going home with me, think William had the same feeling too. Haha. I realized the Malaysians over in Monash are a tat much prettier then the ones from RMIT University. *Shake head.* (Its not a individual compliment, its a general compliment.)
- Why life so unfair..?


We took the bus to Chadstone, 1st time taking the bus there. woo...very comfy..Alot of sales at Chadstone, bought this cool board shorts from Quiksliver. I realized I never really bought shorts until I came to Melbourne. Wonder why?

Eugene was grumbling about what I wrote in my previous entry. He commented, "Not interested. Sabo me..! Wait people don't want talk to me!" So I urge all readers of the blog not to take to heart my previous entry, its just to sabo someone. :P
(Eugene will surely slam me when he sees this. For those who don't know Eugene, he's a really nice guy with boyish charms, enuff to make any girl here think he is still youngish, but he is FIT. haha. But don't be mistaken, he can really pack a punch as one of the seniors in his aikido club in Singapore. Any single girl out there, I recommend this dude. Hmm, as what the Nougat seller in Vic Market told me, don't play play.)

-wonder where that joker learnt it from.

By the way, the pics are here.
and William, Summer Fest pics are here.

No comments: