Monday, March 05, 2007

SummerFest' 07

Went for the Summer Fest 07 that was organized by the Singapore Student Association yesterday. Went for the City Tour early in the morning, and as expected, Daniel, Terence and Kana cancelled after their watching of the Man U VS Liverpool match the day before. And it was also expected that not many Singaporeans came in the morning, coz all sleeping. But luckily I came, else wouldn't have met Eugene there. Wah so happy to see him. Best buddy you can find.

Walked around the whole of Melbourne City, abit boring coz walked around so many times already, then came back to RMIT around 4.30, get ready for the most important event: Buffet Dinner!

Met so many people and ate so much more missed food from Singapore. Nasi lemak, rendang, spicy chicken...etc.

There was this girl called Myra there, really very petite. And adorable some more. I think Eugene is interested :P, seems that he was the 1st to ask her for her number, then after that, all other guys followed suit. Eugene is still denying it...

I felt she looked alot like someone, but brushed that matter off my mind. Only bring back sad memories. But really, the resemblance is uncanny. And how all other guys were attracted to her was even more nostalgic. ( Think spelt wrongly, ah forget it..) Even the voice sounds abit like...Aiyah, STOP!

Back to ur senses. No matter how much u yearn for her, the feelings aren't going to be returned. You 2 are only great friends now, regret if you want, but there's no one to blame but urself.

Then there was this other not so erm popular girl, since I was busy chatting here and there, I notice Yao Zong and his group, so jalan over, there were people taking photos for them, so I just helped Yao Zong grab a pic. Then I chatted with his groupmates, then there was the girl in blue, she spoke really softly, almost couldn't hear a thing. Joke was, I only got ...dentistry actually. But really, she 's kinda adorable. My type of girl. :P Wanted to ask for her number, but paiseh, so many friends there. So I asked Yao Zong, instead he made a mistake, tot is another girl. Haiyo. Nw hope got chance, since he told me she's from Melbourne Uni. Hmm, shall go Melbourne Uni more for training!

Btw, to Xian, pics will be up tmr. Go my photo album see.

No comments: