Sunday, April 01, 2007

Alamak. Being mute for a few days can help or not?

Haiz, I've lost my voice. I can't even hear myself speak. Tomorrow I better steer clear from Dale's path, lest he ask me any Software Engineering questions.

Went to Palm Sunday mass with Cynthia today. Had a hard time getting her to understand what I wanted to say since I lost my voice yesterday. Then after that went down to Victoria market with her to help me buy some beef, since Eugene and gang finished the whole bag yesterday when they came down for dinner yesterday. They bought me a bottle of wine. Thanks alot.

Got two polo tees from Adidas yesterday, Eugene wanted to get a bag, but guess he couldn't make a choice. both tee cost 30 bucks together, so happy got such a good bargain.

Day 1 of dumb-ness.

No comments: