Sunday, April 15, 2007

Woo..an uneventful week at last.

Yay. Finally hit half the word limit for my Computer Security Control and Audit research paper. 1500 words.

Spent the whole of Saturday and Sunday typing for the research document. I hope I can finish it by the end of monday morning. Then I can go bind it and hand it up to Vic. I hope I'm doing correctly. No help for differences between an academic review and research paper. Confusion on my part maybe?

Why I wanna finish my assignment ASAP? Coz I need to revise for my modules, Closed test in May, together with Assignment dues in mid-May. I need good grades if I wanna stay here for postgrad studies and if I want a great career.

Yesterday, I was so freaking tulan with this classmate from my Web3d. Bloody hell, made me so #$^%^. She msged me on Msn asking me for my x3d codes, and to me, since the assignment date was already up, I just told her that no point to send her what. So guess what she did? She said ok. Then after awhile, she msged me on Skype to ask me the freaking exact same question with me giving the exact same answer. She said ok again. So I decided to ask her regarding the next assignment, and said that she was talking to her mom, so unable to chat with me.

This is when I almost blew up. KNN! YOU ASK ME A QUESTION, I ANSWERED. I ASK YOU BACK A QUESTION, YOU TELL ME YOU ARE BUSY. OK. YOU LOVE SAYING SORRY, BUT I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF SORRY IF ITS MEANT TO APOLOGIZE AGAIN AND AGAIN. THEN, YOU TELL ME YOU CANNOT CHAT WITH ME.

FUCK. GET THE POINT. I AM NOT CHATTING WITH YOU OR CHATTING YOU UP FOR THAT MATTER! I ONLY ASKED YOU HOW WERE YOU PROGRESSING. THATS ALL. IT WAS NOT MEANT TO "CHAT", I ASKED YOU A QUESTION BACK. YOU STARTED THE CONVERSATION!!
(If you don't know the meaning of the word, don't use it.)

Argh. Some people!

Anyway, I just joined the Singapore Student Association. Hope can have some fun from there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, cool down, dude

c

JL said...

lol i know exactly what u mean dude. these kinda ppl are annoying