Saturday, April 28, 2007

Hi Friend. Bye Friend. Really disappointed in you.

This entry is making me pissed even as I write it.

Machiam going out with my uncle and aunt for the fish and chips lunch with kevin was the best thing that happen today.

Got a bit light-headed after drinking with Uncle Albert and Kevin. Damn Paiseh. Coz its due to drinking white wine. Light headed cos of that.

Anyway time for the pissed off entry.

My friend wanted me to come along for his social event of Unimelb students. Bro, 1st thing to say, I go because I wanted to lend you support when you go for your function. And I don't appreciate you halfway siam because you have that kia-su mentality of people saying that you are a no life mugging student. You are what you present yourself to be, sincerely speaking, even if I'm not from Melbourne University, I also found that you can be very no life without trying even. So don't give people a chance to say you are a mugger by always showing that life sucks in school, money woes, education woes-kinda fuck up look. You need that look to tell people you have been busy studying is it? If this is the impression you show others, then don't complain about others.

And wake up. Your course has no life? Face it. Its YOU. YOU HAVE NO LIFE. Complaining you don't have a social circle, but when I try my best to improve it for ya, idea dumped because you wanna study, no money, but got money to go out with girls. You think there's a life in my course? Students come and go, no words exchanged, nothing said. I don't spend my time in the company of friends in my course, just for the sake of telling you, I spent most of my time shuffling in between lessons. You speak to your classmates in class, since you have a common topic. I don't. I'm not even close to comparing my education skills with anyone in the course. Small talk is what I do. I don't have a friend who takes 4 modules together with me. maybe 1, maybe 2 modules, thats all. Your life doesn't get interesting because others make it interesting. Make it interesting yourself. You want to know what I think of you now?

1. You dislike people calling you weak and unsettled? You make yourself look weak.
2. Always feeling pei chek? Then stop feeling so pessimistic. Look to the bright side of life.
3. Others have the advantage over you because of their background? Mugging for it is great. Just don't let it affect your life and the people around you.
4. I don't think everyone understands whats taught in the lecture. Stop being so hard on yourself. Thinking about it solves the problem? Cast it aside. Keep the good memories, dump the bad ones.
5. And fuck. You are not dumb. You just spend your time worrying about the side stuff. Get your focus
6. And you make me so freaking pissed by telling me that you don't want to go because you feel lethargic. Knn. But actually, you just cannot take it when people suan you.

In case you think I'm going because Ya Qi is there, please dump that thought. While going there, her being there is the last thing on my mind. I'm there to support this noodle-legged disappointment of a boy. This friend of mine whom I was so heng to meet in Melbourne. I don't pity him, in fact I find that if this stupid mentality of his is still around when I graduated, I might see him in the later pages of The Strait Times, just after the sports section. I don't want to see you there. I rather see you as the doc giving me the MC.

No comments: