Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Sad sad memories.

Was browsing around my com looking for some pictures to use for my Web3D project.

Chanced upon the pictures I took with my ex-girlfriend before I came here. Felt so compelled to look at the pictures, relive the happy times. After that feel so heartbroken.

Stupid me. Why make myself unhappy?

Funny thing is, every one of my friends in Singapore keep asking me, Oei brudder, found a girlfriend yet? Everyone from the typical Singaporeans, Hongkonger, Fillipino, Danish all asked the same question. Argh. Finding a girlfriend is so difficult. I don't have the charm like you guys. I need the feeling for finding a gf to be there, not just find one so happily and get on with life. Bo chemistry, no talk. Some more, find someone here, then end of the year how? I don't like to kenna relationships that end fast. No purpose.

Why don't you guys help me to find one instead?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every single post is about your quest for a girlfriend or intimate details of you and your FRIENDS' life made public

You're the male version of Xiaxue - all whine and no brains

Mirrored-Divide said...

Can you make public your name too? There's no point in making a comment, if you decide to stay anonymous you know?