Saturday, May 19, 2007

Wishlists...

Just got asked this question just now by Lynne. Wanted to know what I wanna do after I graduated.

Clearly I don't have a clue. What do I do? Somehow I feel like I'm standing by the side of the cliff and another to path back to where I came from. If I go down, I don't know how long its gonna take me to come right back up again. Another new path through life down under it seems. Where should I go? There are friends beckoning me to walk down the old path, and friends beckoning me to follow them on the new route...

I'll need to graduate 1st then I can say. Almost died due to "time management dues" few days ago.
Haven't being for aikido for a week. The instructor last week asked me to visit clifton hill dojo when I'm free.

I'll keep this short, still need to revise for my work.

My wish list:
1. A jacket like Jake's.
2. A new headphone.
3. Great results.
4. Better luck.
5. more daylight time.
6. money for school fees
7. money to get a DSLR. (wait long long.)
8. more harddisk space.
9. My TFN.
10. My work permit.
11. my driving licence?

No comments: